Having a website should be important to your business – why?
First and foremost, people will look for your type of business on-line
If they can’t find you, they will probably no doubt, go to a business that IS online
In today’s business environment – Having a website is as important as having a telephone
Therefore, don’t miss opportunities
Furthermore, ask yourself one question:
Are your competitors on the internet?
If No – beat them to it.
If Yes – catch up with them.
Extract from smallbusiness.co.uk October 2015
“According to a report commissioned by domain hosts GoDaddy, 60% of businesses with five employees or less simply aren’t moving forward into the digital era.
Of the 500 small businesses polled
54% without a website feel it is unwarranted, due to an estimated lack of growth for their business.
60% who have their own site report that they expect their revenues to grow immensely in the next three to five years.”
So, all things considered:
- It’s cheaper than outdated advertising for instance newspapers, Yellow Pages, or Flyers
- Helps new customers find out about your business more easily
- Makes info about your services available 24/7
- The general public and almost all banks etc expect you to have a website
- Having a website makes your business look more credible
- A clear, informative website can consequently bring more customers to your door.
With this in mind, give us a call and have a chat, it’s probably one of the best calls you could make.
Find how having a website will help your business.
Start trading online with the minimum of fuss and outlay.
We provide a low-cost website design service for South Tyneside (and other areas) to help small businesses get online.
Bishop Auckland, Darlington, Durham, Hartlepool, Gateshead, Middleton-in-Teesdale, Sunderland, Stockton-on-Tees, Washington, Gateshead, Houghton le Spring, Jarrow, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, South Shields, Sunderland, Whitley Bay, Washington, Alnwick, Beal, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Corbridge, Hexham, Lindisfarne, Morpeth.